How to fulfil your pledge in 3 simple steps
Where can I find high welfare?
Use our new global map and directory to help you find high welfare pork from farms, shops & restaurants that you can trust. It’s also easy to add new producers, suppliers and retailers to this directory and become part of the campaign to change the way we eat.
Make a difference for people, pigs and the planet
Read some of the many comments we’ve received about the #PigPledge
Connect with us and join the conversation!
- Is the Red Tractor on the right path? September 16, 2014
- The Grizzly Growth of British Abattoirs September 11, 2014
- Don’t let MRSA spoil International Bacon Day August 29, 2014
- A simply complex relationship with meat August 21, 2014
- Vivienne Westwood shows her support for the Pig Pledge on the Milan catwalk August 7, 2014
- Time to Dine on Finer Swine! August 7, 2014
Watch Pig Business the film
The Pig Business films investigate the rise of factory pig farming. This farming system threatens human health through dangerous overuse of antibiotics, wrecks rural economies and communities, pollutes the environment and abuses animals. The resulting profits line the pockets of just a handful of massive corporations and their powerful lobbyists, putting local farmers out of business.
(Available in 21 languages + new unique ‘country-specific’ versions)